Saturday, January 14, 2017

Menu Planning with a Crafty Twist

With the change of every season I tell myself I'm going to eat healthier, more veggies and protein, fewer carbs and less junk.  Sometimes it lasts, sometimes it doesn't.  I've found that I have the most success when I plan ahead, making a grocery list and planning meals for the week.  Let's face it, most people struggle with organization and time.  There is never enough time to do what we need to, let alone get organized.  This year I am determined!

So after scouring Pinterest and talking to my sister about a craft to work on with mom, we came up with menu boards.  For under $10 I made myself get organized.  My menu board was made with a $5 frame from Christmas Tree Shop and some card stock that I had in my craft closet.  My sister used a frame, burlap and some craft paper.

Here's mine:






I think it came out pretty neat!

Now I can sit down on Saturday, plan my meals for the week and make a grocery list.  Healthier eating, better organization and responsible spending one week at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment